Wednesday, February 12, 2014

ABC's Of Me

Yesterday, I saw the cutest post from Forever Young the Blog and I thought I would use it today. I loved it and think it's so fun to learn more about bloggers we read every day, so here goes nothing.

A - Age: 27 and 3 days
 
B - Birthday: February 10th
 
C - Color: Pink
 
D - Drink: Diet Coke - all day, err day

 
E - Essential Item: iPhone - its like a third hand
 
F - Flashback: Any college memories - I loved those 4 years and I miss them everyday.
G - Gent: Ryan Gosling - cutest man ever, I mean you've seen The Notebook right?

H - Hobby: Shopping, Blogging, Painting my nails :)
 
I - Indulgence: cupcakes, ice cream, and Mac N Cheese
 
J - Job: I work as an account manager for a manufacturing company - most stressful, frustrating, crazy, rewarding, fabulous job you could have. And I also work with some great people.
 
K - Kiddos: not yet, but when I get married, I want 4 - or so.. I want a big family!
 
L - Live: Wisconsin for now, but moving back to IL in a few months.
 
M - Music: Country - Luke Bryan, Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line, Carrie Underwood, I love it ALL!
N - Nickname: Jilly Bean
O - Overnight hospital stays: When I was 8 months old I had spinal meningitis and was in the hospital for  days.
P - Pets: 0 but I really want a puppy.... like now!
Why you not take me home?
Q - Quote from a movie:The Vow.. another Nicholas Sparks great...
 
R - Right or left: Right

S - Siblings: two brothers
 
T - Temperature: Freezing all the time, it is so cold in the Midwest.

U - University: Illinois State University - Majors: Marketing/Public Relations Minor: Organizational Leadership
 
V - Vehicle: VW Jetta
 
W - Worst Habit: Picking at my nails when I am nervous

X - X-ray: none - fingers crossed
 
Y - Yuck: bleu cheese
 
Z - Zoo animal favorite: Bears or Lions - I love visiting the zoo.
 
Thanks again Christa for the idea :)
 
<3 Jilly Anne

3 comments:

  1. Nooo don't leave me in Wisconsin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I firmly believe EVERY girl needs a puppy. :) I love this idea, I might be stealing it soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS